tuition payments may be made through Quickbooks bank account transfer online (link from invoice) or by Check.
After School Program (class limit 16):
Weekdays after school
3:30 to 5 PM
(We will be offering early release and day programs for some non-public school days.)
$25 per day
Drop In Rate
$10 per hour
Sibling- $20 off per week (children must be enrolled for at least 3 days per week)
In the event that a family would like to hold their child(ren)’s spot in our program for a period of time at least 2 weeks and not for more than 3 months because of maternity leave, family emergency, health issue, loss of job, etc., a holding fee may be charged. This fee may also be charged to new families who are enrolling for a later period when an immediate opening is available. The fee will be equal to the child’s one day a week rate found at above. The fee is charged according to the time of year that the spot is being held for. The child or children are welcome to attend one scheduled day a week or not attend as long as the fee is being paid. This fee holds the child(ren)’s contracted spot for up to 3 months. If payment is not received when due, then it will be assumed that the spot is no longer being held and is open for enrollment by another family as of the following Monday. The holding fees are not refundable.
- Security Deposit- a non-refundable fee equal to the amount of one week of tuition is due prior to enrollment to be used for the final week of care provided that four weeks notice is given.
- Late pick up charge- $1 per minute for pick-ups after 5:30 PM. Due upon arrival.
- Late payment fee- $10 per day will be charged to accounts that are past due
- Insufficient funds fee- $25
- Field Trips- Usually $5-$10 per trip. Trips may include Maine Wildlife Park, Winslow Park, Wolfe's Neck Farm, apple picking, strawberry picking, etc.
- Summer Camp Field Trip/Activity Fee: Included in price
Other fees and policies
- Ready, Set, Go will be closed for major holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Patriot’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day. We are also closed from Christmas Eve day until after New Year’s Day and one week at the end of June. Please check our calendar for specific days.
- A rate of $1 per minute will be charged for pick-ups after the end of your child’s program.
- A late fee of $10.00 per day will be charged to accounts that are past due. All late fees are due and payable immediately.
- A penalty charge of $25.00 will be assessed for each check returned or insufficient funds. In addition, the parent/guardian will pay for all expenses to Ready Set Go’s account resulting from the returned check. In the event of a second returned check, all fees must be paid in advance in cash or service will be terminated.
- Sibling discount: A $10 per week discount will be applied for two or more siblings who are enrolled in a weekly program for more than 2 days a week.
Trial Period and Termination of service
The two weeks from child's start date are a probationary period for Ready Set Go, child, and parent. This agreement may be terminated at any time during this period. After the probationary period, this agreement may be terminated by either party by giving two week's written notice if the child or children are to be permanently withdrawn from a program. Two week's tuition will be accepted in lieu of the two week's written notice. Ready Set Go will also give the Family two week's written notice of intent to cancel this agreement except in cases of family emergency or gross misconduct on the part of the parent or child. Failure to follow the agreement rules in this contract may be cause for immediate termination with no notice.